Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Two ATCs: Mom and a Buffalo

I have some handmade papers and wanted to use them in some ATCs.  The paper I used for my first ATC is a burnished gold with a small flower detail.  I added the purple cardstock (it's glimmer) as an accent.

I added an embossed hexagon with a steampunk element and a tag with a buffalo on it (What can I say? I like buffalo.)


Close Up!

I used a rub on to add to my background.  I also used the new Viva Decor Pearl Pens for the pearl dots.

This is my second ATC.  My mom passed away a couple of years ago.  This collage picture reminds me of how she looked when she was younger.

I used a pale pink cardstock and some handmade paper in bright colors.  I added the gold punched border and a small embellishment at the top.

I like the way the brass ribbon slide looks against the royal purple.

Come back again next week for some more ATCs.

Lis

No comments: