Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

NEWS: A Little Journal using Authentique Renew Collection

Don't you just love little journals that you can put pictures and little memorabilia in? (Yes, I own a smashbook!)

Today I'm sharing a little journal that I made for the new Year. It's called NEWS.   I wanted something that I could have to fill up each month and send off to my dad so that he can keep up with all the news about me.  So often things happen and time flies so quickly that I never make mention of them . This way I;ll be sure to have a little news for my dad each month. He will enjoy leafing through the journal and discovering what I've been up to!


 








Close Up!

I love the index folders that Authentique gives you.  It's a nice place to scrap some pics or write a thought.


These are also cute - they are like recipe cards with tabs, double sided.


There is one sheet of nothing but numbers.  The numbers are darling - giving variations of each from the number to spelled out to stylized, like "one" below.


This is one of the cameos that Frantic Stamper carries.  Just beautiful!


There is a sheet of sayings and the "four" below is from the number sheet.


I hope that you enjoyed my Authentique cards, home decor and journal.  Have a great day!


Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous album! I love your color palette and the great design elements!