Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sugar Plum Fairy Christmas Card

I've been doing not so ordinary color combinations for cards lately. Today's card is for pink lovers and Christmas lovers too!

It's hard to see in the photo but the card is matted with a pink glitter cardstock (onto a white card base).



Close Up!

I took the images from Graphic 45's Nutcracker Suite paper.  I added glitter glue to the wings of the fairy and also to the sugar plums on the border.


I love this pink ribbon.  It's perfect for ballet.

Come back again for more inspiration!

Lis

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

So bright and beautiful, with magical sparkle! I was lucky enough to win these papers recently, and this has given me a real nudge to get on and use them! Thank you!

(I came from UPA to say how much I loved your paper collage there... but can't find it. Happy to see this on my way though!)
Alison x