Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Precision Die Cards - A Weekend of Ideas! Seashells

Hi everyone!

I love these new Frantic Stamper Precision Dies so much that I've decided (for now) to dedicate the first weekend every month to create with them!  So, stick around as I explore how wonderful these dies are and what can be done with them!  They are truly an "outside the box" tool!

Although this isn't the first weekend of October, I thought I would share some more of the cards that I've created with these dies.

Today's card is my very favorite.  It's called SeaShells.

My card is just one layer - the base card itself which is ivory cardstock.  I cut out my windows first and then embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  I used tea dye and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks to color my card. This inside is a blue fish patterned paper from Graphic 45.



Close Up!

I love the pearl and stitch border.  It goes really well with the shells.




This is how the card looks open.  I find that writing with a white pen works well.

Hope you liked my card!
Come back soon for more inspiration!

Lis




No comments: