Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

HI - a Precision Die Card

Today's card is a simple card.  It has an unexpected wist though with the way I positiioned the 6-square die.  I also mixed ivory and white together on the same card which I ordinarily don't do.

This card has clean elegant lines (Dazzles). And has a simple greeting.




Close Up!

I wanted to show the inside of my card.  I really like this stamp (Frantic Stamper Stamp).




I hope you enjoyed my cards this weekend. Come back again for more inspiration!

Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.