Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Owl Be Seeing You!

Today I would like to share a really pretty (and easy) card for all you owl fans out there!

  • Precision Die - Rectangle (Frantic Stamper)
  • Ivory cardstock with Bo Bunny Camp-a-Lot line
  • Burlap ribbon (you can see it in the window - very cool stuff
  • Owl cameo (gorgeous and one of many styles at Frantic Stamper)



Close Up!

Isn't this cameo beautiful?  I love cameos - they make a great addition to any card and I don't mind paying the extra postage!



Here is a picture of the inside of my card.  You get a clear view of the burlap ribbon.  I thought it would be messy when I cut it but I was pleasantly surprised how stable it is.



Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Come back tomorrow as I will be featuring window cards all week!

AND DON'T FORGET THE BLOG HOP STARTING MONDAY!
Lis


No comments: