Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Asian Happiness Card

Hi everyone!

I hope that you enjoyed the Bog Hop earlier this week.  I know that I had too much fun working with Fran's new Precision dies.

Today's card uses the individual squares (1 inch, 1.25 inch and 2.25 inch) in a pattern on the front of my card.
I used:
  • ivory linen cardstock base (5x7)
  • the background is washi paper & glued to the back of the front of my card
The squares (or diamonds) are actually cut out using three different sizes of the Frantic Stamper Precision dies.  What shows through is my background paper.






Close Up!

I used three differrent sizes of pearls on the corners of the different sized squares.

I edged each square using the gold Dazzles lines.

The asian symbol here stands for Happiness.  I coloered this chipboard in silver distress stain.

I used one of Martha Stewart's new geometric punch around the page punches to make my center border.

I hope that you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it!

Come back tomorrow for more Precision Die inspiration!

Lis

No comments: