Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Independence Day! Glory! (A sneak peek at some red, white and blue cards!)

Here's a sneak peak at the Red, white and blue cards that will be posted around July 4th!  I hope that you can join me!    Happy Birthday United States! 


Glory!

I used an ivory card base with some Authentique paper for a mat (edged in copper like our penny). I accented my card with Sparkletts from Kaisercraft (sparkle is an understatement!) and word bits (Authentique again - don't you just love their old fashioned style?).  I finished up with some ribbon in red and blue and some bling for fireworks!




Close Up!

You can really see the fiskars diamond punch here. Isn't it cool?  I also like all the word bits (Authentique) and of course the red Sparkletts from Kaisercraft.


There's no such thing as too much bling!  I added some bling to mimic fireworks!



I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Come back again soon!

Lis







No comments: