Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Palm and Crab

Hi everyone! 
Well I think summer is on it's way!  The temperature is getting warmer and I am thinking about a small vacation to the beach after making these seashore cards!

My next card is called Palm and Crab.  I didn't have any ideas when I started and it just kind of came together.  I've been having some terrible creative block lately and being busy at work doesn't help.  But I know it always passes so I don't worry too much!

Palm and Crab

The background paper is this really pretty sandy brown and has palm trees on it.  All I did was add a grosgrain dark brown ribbon and two stickers.  The stickers are three-d.






I hope you enjoyed these three days of sea shore cards and that you are inspired to make some of your own for summer!

Lis

No comments: