Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Elegant Invitation

I was looking through some blogs and found one that does really pretty, feminine work.  AND it's all monochromatic (same color).  Her cards actually reminded me of wedding cake decorations.  This is her blog: http://crookedcardcreations.com/

I was SO inspired by Cathleen's cards! - I decided that I just had to make some cards of my own!   I hope you like my Elegant Invitation.


This card is simple to make but very fancy!  In fact, I didn't even add a ribbon. It didn't need it!  I left the tag blank for this sample but you could stamp a name or sentiment.


Close Up!

I love the spellbinders fancy tags. They are just the thing to really accent this card!  As you can see I added 2mm pearls just to the corners to continue the design I started below on the bottom border of the card.


And....here is a close up of the tag edge with the pearls.

And, here is the border!



I hope that you enjoyed this card. I hope to make others (how can I resist?).  I hope that you hop on over to the blog that inspired me and take a look at her work!

Lis


No comments: