Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Home - a Card with die cuts

I couldn't resist making this card. I got a free punch in the mail the other day of a house.  So, I thought "well, ok. let's punch out some die cuts and see what happens".  I knew I wanted a house border.





Close Up!

I really like this bird. It's part of a set of die cuts from France.  I used distress ink on the edges and outlined the bird in gold and added a jeweled eye.  The die cut behind the bird is from the same set.  The words are from Tim Holtz word pad. (Sorry about the twine.  The words are "Our Home")

I added tiny colorful gems to the edges.  Here you can see the different papers I used to punch out my houses.  I used a ribbon behind the houses to tie them together visually.
Hope you enjoyed my Home Card!

Lis

No comments: