Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Valentine Cards!

Hi everyone!

As promised, I am sharing another two Valentine cards with you.  I hope that you can use the designs for other cards too.

My first card is quite plain.  I bought a Martha Stewart heart punch and wanted to do some cards with it.  The finished punch is really pretty but is large at about 1.5 x 1.5 inches.
I decorated the bottom of my card by punching a border design and then using the holes as guides and filling them with bling and pearls.  Cool, huh?


Close Up!

 I used the design of the punched border to thread a deep pink satin ribbon through.  To get the ribbon evenly on the front of my card I started by putting my bow in the middle of the card and threading left and right from the center.


Doily Card

I really like doilies.  And I like using them on my cards. Doilies really give a delicate feminine feel to any card they are used on.  Think about flowers or snowflakes.

 Close Up!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: