Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Hi Everyone!  I hope that you celebrated Valentine's Day with your loved ones last week.  I'm a bit late with this card (and one tomorrow!).  But I did want to share this with you.

I started out wanting to do a traditional Victorian valentine but ended up with something a bit different! Sometimes our art takes us to places that surprise us!

My card below reminds me of a pocket of hearts. 





I used the following products.  The cling stamp (Newspaper Heart) is from Hero Arts.  I saw it in the catalog and had to have it.  I used Festive Berries as my red ink even though it came out for Christmas.


Close Up!

I added ink to my embossed triangle pocket. The bow is actually yarn that I bought a while back in gold.


I colored the edges of the hearts to give more dimension.

 I added this little "14" cardstock sticker to represent February 14th!

I hope you enjoyed my Valentine Card!

Lis

No comments: