Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Lovenator! (Part I)

Hi everyone!  I hope that everyone's week is going smoothly and lots of creativity is happening!

I have a kitty I like to call Miss Luv (aka The Lovenator). As you can imagine, she has a huge kitty heart and shows it!

I have been sending my sisters emails about Miss Luv's exploits as a movie "starlet".  And I thought I'd share one with you!

From the maker of "Kittens in the Back" & "Too Many Cats!", a movie that will curdle your blood, make you scream and curl your hair!
.
.
.
.
There was a time when peace filled the valley...until SHE came...
.
.
.
No hugs too many, .
.
.
.
.
No kisses too wet or scratchy...
.
.
.
.
Daytime or nighttime....
.
.
.
.
This kitty is prepared.......
.
.
.
.
beware......
.
.
.
.
the Lovenator!
Coming to a theatre near you....

No comments: