Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flower and Music Card

Hi everyone and welcome to Labor Day Weekend!  I hope that yo have something fun and safe planned!  I plan to sleep!  Yea!

Today's card uses some Penny Black paper which I love love love!  Penny Black makes this wonderful paper in both a brown/tan and a white.  The papers are embossed in gold with either a flower motif, music, writing (which I really love) or a flourish.  My card uses the tan music. (Of course I have all the papers. These designs are not new at all. AND I am SO glad that the company keeps producing them.)

Can you see why I like this paper so much?


The label on the lower right is blank.  I haven't decided what saying to stamp on it yet.


Close Up!

Thanks for stopping by. Please come back again.

Lis

No comments: