Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Followers

Hi everyone!  I was adding my blog to a friend's computer and happened to pull it up.  I noticed that I couldn't see the "Followers" section! 

I currently have three followers and would love to have more!  Many of you do come back to my website each week to see what new and exciting things I have waiting for you.  Thank you for that!  It is encouraging to know that you appreciate my work, and maybe even get something creative from it. 

I am forwarding a note to Blogger so that they can correct this.  If you CAN see the followers and can sign up, so much the better!

Thank you again for your support of my site and my work!

I am saving to get a new computer.  Once that is purchased, I will be able to add video instructions to my site which I know several of you would like to have.  I will keep you updated on this.  It will take a few more months.  Please be patient!

Please consider leaving a note or comment telling me what you think and what you would like to see in the future.

Lis

No comments: