Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love Wish Dream Card

Hi everyone!  Hope that you are having a great day!

Today I want to share with you a 5 x 8 card.  It's a bit larger than what I usually make.  I had this die cut of a gate or fence and it just seemed like the headboard of a bed to me.  So, I made this card.

The card base is made from a beige frost card stock. The green patterned paper is from Graphic 45 I believe and the gate (or headboard) is cut from the Heritage Cricut cartridge on white frost card stock.


I really like the leaf ribbon. You can find it at http://www.franticstamper.com/ and it comes in gold, silver and a few other colors.  I like to wind it around my die cuts as I have done here. I trim off some of the leaves and add them to some projects also.  It's very versatile.


I stamped one of Tim Holtz' tags with LOVE WISH DREAM from one of his latest stamp collections (Stampers Anonymous).  I added an ivory silk bow and brass angel wings.  I attached it with mounting tape to give it some dimension.



I added white pearls to part of the top of the card and also to the centers of the swirls.



I hope that you liked this card today!


No comments: