Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter CHA is Here!

Today is a very exciting day for me.  I am going to Winter CHA.  Starting tomorrow, companies from around the world will be in Los Angeles at the Convention Center sharing their new releases for 2011.  I will be sharing all the excitement here on my blog. 
I am especially excited about the new YUDU for Greating Cards. (YUDU is a silk screen printing process.  The original machine can be found at JoAnns and is for tshirts and larger items.  The new YUDU is smaller and will work with cards up to 5 x 7. )HSN had the worldwide release about a week ago.  I am hoping to see a supplemental machine that will allow us to design and burn our own screens.  Wouldnt that be great!
The second item I;ll be looking for is the new smaller Your Story.  This smaller Your Story bookbinding system will make bind books about the size of standard photos.

Well, hope to see you all tomorrow!

No comments: