Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

CHA Day 1

Hello everyone!  Well, I am at CHA this weekend.  I live nearby so I am driving the one hour to Los Angeles rather than staying in a hotel. 
I have seen many exciting thing at CHA.  I am going to post some pictures and I'm going to start with Die Cuts with a View.  This company makes papers, beautiful papers in 12 x 12, 8 x 8 and 4 x 5 (a great size for all of us cardmakers out there who want a great variety of papers but find ourselves cutting up 12 x 12 sometimes and wasting more of the paper than we would wish.)

DCWV is coming out with more spectacular cardstock, glitter cardstock and metallic cardstock, all aimed to please.

BUT the most amazing thing I saw was that their designers made PAPER DRESSES out of their current and new releases.  WOW! Take a look below and see if you can guess which dress is made out of which collection!











That's what I call paper ART!

No comments: