Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Hummingbird Gate Fold Card

 Hummingbird Gate Fold Card


Hi and a Happy Hello to you!

Can you believe that it's September? I mean, September! Time always flies, doesn't it?

Today's card is a gate fold card.




This is a 5 x 7 gatefold card made with white cardstock.
  • To make the gatefold, I started with cardstock measuring 10 inches long x 7 inches high.
  • Starting with my cardstock positioned horizontally (long side), I scored at 2 1/2 inches on the left and 2 1/2 inches on the right.
  • I folded each side to the center of my card.
  • I now have my card base.

The card base was matted with:
  • gold mirror card: 2 3/8 inches wide x 6 7/8 inches tall. (x 2, one for each front panel)
  • Green pearl card: 2 1/8 inches x 6 5/8 inches (x2)
  • Patterned cardstock (Hummingbird by Crafters Companion): 
    • 2 inches x 6 1/2 inches (x2)
The inside of the card was matted with:
  • Gold mirror card: 4 7/8 inches x 6 7/8 inches
  • Green pearl card: 4 5/8 inches x 6 5/8 inches
  • Patterned cardstock: 4 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches
Embellishments added:
  • Front:
    • Blue sparkle ribbon
    • Blue pearls
  • Inside:
    • Blue sparkle ribbon cut into two banners
    • Blue pearls
    • Sentiment





Thanks for stopping by,
Lis


No comments: