Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Longing for the Sea Card


Items Used: (Card size: 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches)
  • Golden Peach, Green Silk/Satin card
  • Spectrum noir Watercolor pencils
  • Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea stamps and dies
  • Trimcraft First Edition Leaf Die
  • Graphic 45 Sea themed paper
  • Tonic Frame Die
  • Dried star fish and sea dollar (Michaels)
  • Hot glue
  • Light green pearls
  • White card for card base
  • Anna Griffin swirl (gold and white) with a gold heart (I had this as a leftover and added it behind my turtle.)
Hi everyone!

I purchased the Heartfelt Under the Sea collection with the dies and stamps.  Its SO pretty!  I used watercolors to color my stamped items and then die cut them.



I didn't have any seaweed so I used some die cut leaves. I think they came out ok.

Thanks for stopping by,
Lis

No comments: