Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Keep Calm and Adjust Your Tiara -a Card

Today's card is a collage card.

 
Items used:
  • Anna Griffin paper
  • Martha Stewart Deep Edger Punch
  • Journaling Card from Bo Bunny
  • Little girl photo from Tim Holtz Found Relatives
  • Silver shimmer ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Paper Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
  • White adhesive pearls
I started my card with the journaling card and built my card up from there. I'm still in a pink phase (good for me that the Pantone colors this year are pink and blue pastels -I think?).  I love the ribbon. 

I bought it on a whim and its turned out to be a keeper for me. It is silverfish white with the occasional sparkle in it.  It takes coloring well without giving up anything.

I puncher out two borders and placed them together to get the center band on my card. I layered the rest.  I didn't use any foam tape.

Take care ,
Lis

No comments: