Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Season's Greetings! a card

Hi everyone!

I've been working on my Christmas cards (finally). 


Items used:
  • white card stock for card base
  • red shimmer paper
  • white translucent vellum with silver sparkles on it
  • Embossing folder from Hot off the Press
  • acetate and gold foiled snowflakes
  • red crystal - Bo Bunny
I found some vellum in my stash that had silver glitter embedded on the vellum (not in it).  I also found some with red and blue so you'll be seeing that too.

I embossed the vellum and used the Sizzix repositionable glue sheet to back my vellum.  I added it to some red shimmer paper.  I had to rub the vellum somewhat to get a consistent color to come through.  I made sure not to rub off the sparkles!

I added two layers of snowflakes and a gem and done!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: