Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Autumn with Hummers






Autumn with Hummers (November Sketch Challenge)
by Lis Whiting

I love suede paper with it's rich colors and luxurious feel.  I used a Frantic Stamper doily die to and purple suede paper to cut my doily. I used glue stick to attach my suede paper to my card. You would think that suede paper is tough to attach something to but it's very easy to work with.  To add the glue stick to the back of my doily, I tapped the glue stick rather than swiped it.  This avoids any bild up in the intricate cuts! I added hummingbirds and the word "Autumn" using gold foil card stock.  My background paper is from Graphic 45. I love the old world feel of this Line.  I was a bit daring and used a bronze glitter card stock as a mat for my card front. My card base is ivory. 



Products used:

No comments: