Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Center Step Cards: Sending Smiles


Hi!  Hope your week is going well.  I just turned in about 9 bags of soda cans at my local recycler. I had to put them in he machine one at a time. But I got about $37 back!  I had been saving them for a long time!  Next time I'll go sooner.

I have another Center Step Card for you today.  I used Basic Grey paper on this one. I find that using a double sided paper makes it easy to coordinate the paper.  Just one sheet!



I'm still using up my stash of French General embellishments.  Boy did I love that line!  My brass charms at the bottom of my card are from them.

 
 
 
I added two tags and stamped on both.  I matted the tags on gold glossy so they'd stand out.  I added two cute little ribbons and a few tiny green gems.
 


Thanks for stopping by and come back next week for more cards!

Lis

No comments: