Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Bonnet


 

I love to use old pictures in my artwork. I came across this picture of a little girl in a bonnet and it reminded me of when I was a little girl at Easter.  Mom always got us a new dress to wear when we visited grandma on Easter Sunday.
 
I used the Heartfelt Creations Paper Pad for my background paper on an ivory card base. 
I also used Prima flowers.  They have these packets of flowers in different sizes and leaves too!  It made it very easy to create my bouquet.  I did use some additional flowers and pieces but not much! 
 



I cut out the frame in burgundy suede paper and used the same Frantic Stamper die to cut out my picture. 
 
I like using photo corners because they lend themselves to that old fashioned feeling.  I added a white pearl butterfly pin as a last touch (did you spot it?).  Have fun creating your own Easter cards this year!
 
Thanks for stopping by, Lis

No comments: