Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Simple and Cute Christmas Card




Hi! Let the Christmas Season begin for Christmas cardmaking! (I will still bring you a couple of Halloween cards I'm still making but....I'm in the mood for Christmas!)

Today's card is a fun little festive card (and my FIRST for the 2013 season!) I am overjoyed because last year I never seemed to be able to really get in the mood. I don't know why so I'm going to enjoy this year for sure!

I made this card using Frantic Stamper Christmas dies. The Merry Christmas word die looks superb using this red glossy card stock. I also used the tree broder but I used it at the top and then added some patterned paper from Bo Bunny. Fran also has a die with two sizes of Holly and a separate cluster of three berries.



Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: