Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gilded Romance Card

Hi everyone!~ I missed last weekend (it was my birthday!) But I have some embossed cards that I did for another ezine that I wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy!

I created the stripes by using a VersaMark pad and swiping it across my card stock (Neenah Classic Linen Epic Black...the richest and most beautiful black...my favorite!)  Then I embossed it with gold embossing powder.  To make the flowers, I started with paper flowers (white) and dabbed them in the VersaMark, then dipped them in embossing powder (gold of course) and embossed them also. 



Close Up!

This is a really good shot of the cameo (Fran's own!) and the paper flowers I embossed.


And another good shot...

A good look at the dimension...

Hope you enjoyed today's card!  Come back soon!  Lis

No comments: