Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lovely Violet Suede Paper Greeting Card

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I missed the last weekend posting.  But I've made up for it with a beautiful card I created.  Take a look!

I love how this card turned out.  I've been playing with suede paper lately.  This card uses purple suede paper (a deep rich jewel tone).  I embossed it.  Suede paper takes embossing really well. There is another picture of the inside of the card that also shows the embossing really well.

I made the front of my card using some patterned paper (Authentique Strong Collection) adhered to my card base which is ivory cardstock.  I used a template to cut the right edge on my card and shape it. (If you're interested, Paper Wishes has these Design Tool Kits on a key chain - very cool. Click HERE. I get nothing from this company - I just like to share items that are useful or beautiful.)




Here is a good look at the embossing I did on the suede paper.  This suede paper cuts like paper and went in my regular embossing folder and through my cuttlebug with no issues.


 I used brown chalk ink to edge the front of my card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this card!

Lis


1 comment: