Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Embossed Cameo Card

Hi everyone and happy Sunday to you all.  Today's card is a simple one.
1. embossed gold glossy
2. add a ribbon
3. add embellishments

The embossing folder was a gift from a friend of mine in Florida.  She got it as a free gift in the Australian Simply Cards magazine - Issue 41.  This magazine always has something for free inside. Usually its either papers or cling stamps. When she told me about the embossing folder, I asked (well actually I begged) her to get another one and send to me. And she did! I know that Michaels carries some of the foreign craft magazines.




Close Up!
To view the incredible number of cameo choices go to www.franticstamper.com or click HERE!

I thought the left cameocould be veritcal but I was mistaken.  It's a mermaid lying on her side so it should be horizontal.  I will probably replace her with another cameo.



Thanks for sharing your Sunday with me!  Drop by again next weekend!
Lis





No comments: