Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

White on White Valentine's Day Card

Who said Valentine's Day cards had to be red?  I had just gotten a Martha Stewart punch and was dying to try it out.  I was participating in a Reader Art Quest for white on white cards and decided to try my hand at a white valentine.





Close Up!

I added the clear crystals to the punched hearts.  It looks like it took a long time but it really was easy and fairly quick.

The hard part was adding the mounting tape on the backs of the hearts so that I could lift them off the card (I wanted the pretty checkerboard pattern to show well.) Yikes!  That was something. Once I figured out how thin to cut the strips it was faster.  I love 3M!  It's the easiest mounting tape to cut and my scissors never get gunky,


I hope you enjoyed today's card. Stop by next week for more inspiration!

Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love those pretty hearts!