Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jouer! (Play!)

It is possible that I've put this on my blog before. If I have, sorry!  It's such a fun little card to make -I wanted to share it (maybe again.LOL).

Jouer is the French word for play...someting we should all do now and then.
I used some grungeboard scrolls, painted them with broken china distress ink and coated them with Glossy Accents.  I used a fun double sided paper and matted it against glossy gold.  You'll notice that I used some tissue tape across the bottom of my card like ribbon.




Close Up!

I saw the little fold technique in a magazine I think.  Using double sided paper and this technique really adds interest to this card.


I love Tim Holtz's die (who doesn't?).  This is from the banner die.

Thanks and stop by again!
Lis



No comments: