Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Treasure - A Simple Card

This is another simple card to make.  Whatever punch you have, just punch the design out of the center of a piece of 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of plain cardstock.  Back it with patterned paper 5 1/4 x 4. (all inches).  Add your embellishment to the center.



The flower is actually wood.

Close Up!

I got these charming letters by Authentique.  They are a thicker cardstock and just the right size for smaller messages.


I like the bead on this embellishment. (It came like this.) I believe that its glass so careful if you're sending through the post.

Thanks and come again, Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…