Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Guess What?

Hi everyone!  Guess What?  I am going to be a columnist for Unruly Paper Arts!  This is a great Blogzine.  Click HERE to see what they have!  Collage, assemblage, all kinds of media....it's going to be a great time.  I hope that you will stop by to read the articles and follow the artists who contribute.

Here is my first contribution: An Homage to travel



Close Up!

I covered this cut out enbelope with clear glass microbeads after I colored the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

Do you recognize Frantic Stamper's cameo?  This site has many choices and they are all gorgeous.

Love that bling!


Hope you enjoyed my card. Don't forget to click on over to Unruly Paper Arts and see what they are about!


Lis

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

So happy to be working with you at Unruly! Congrats and welcome aboard!