Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wild Flower Card

Happy July!  Soon to be Independence Day in the United States!

I love the countryside.  I think that the USA has some gorgeous countryside to be seen.  When I was a child my dad took the family all over the US and I got to see so much. I will always be grateful to him for that.

My card today is a sweet card made with a Prima flower and flower dazzles.

What are flower dazzles you ask?  They are stickers and come on a sheet.  If you are interested in looking, you can see them on http://www.paperwishes.com/.  I don't receive anything from this company to mention their products (actually I don't receive anything - if I do I will always mention it in my write ups).

What is so cool about them is 1-there are a lot of them on a sheet and 2- they are small and stackable so are just right for smaller work like A2 cards!


Dazzles come in a number of colors including gold and silver and also holographic colors like red and purple.


Close Up!

Here is a close up of a two layered dazzle flower. 



Here is a dazzle flower in the upper right corner.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Happy July!  Be safe!

Lis

No comments: