Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Flip It Cards! Flip it Butterfly Card

Today I would like to introduce my very first flip it card!  What is a flip it? It is a card that, when you open it, the front flips to show a different design or picture.  Flip It cards are not new and have been around for a long time. What is new is the Sizzix die that will easily cut one for you!  Yahoo!

Flip it Butterfly:

(You will have to pardon the bad stamping.  Sometimes my ideas don't come out! LOL! )

As you can see on the front of the card, there is a square that I have decorated.


The Inside:
When I open the card, you can see the back side of the square and a different design.

Click HERE for a quick video explanation of the card's movement.


Another look at the folds of the card:



Come back tomorrow for another flip it card!
Lis

No comments: