Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blue Velvet Collage Card

I have really been into suede paper lately.  This kind of paper can be punched and cut (or even torn) like regular cardstock but it looks and feels a bit like suede.  It does feel like suede on top.  This paper is not stiff.

Blue Velvet
I like the way this card came out. It looks like the top of someone's writing desk.



Close Up!

I couldn't resist taking some close up shots of this marvelous cameo.  It is madeomay not want to look - you'll go crazy for their variety and how pretty they are!) This one is blue with three white cherubs.


 You can really see how three-dimensional it is. (I outlined the side in gold.)


Don't you just love pen nibs?

And finally the tag!  I added the stamp and underlined with gems.

I hope you stop by Fran's to see the cameos.  They are really gorgeous!  AND try out some suede paper.  It's wonderful too!

Take care, Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I observed your blog using google and I must say, this is most likely one of the greatest nicely ready articles I have come across in a long time. I've bookmarked your site for more posts.