Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jingle Cat

Hi and welcome back to this season's first Christmas cards (well, my first Christmas cards...LOL!).

Today's card features something a little different...Angel playing cards!

I love to use playing cards in my greeting cards and scrapbooking.  There are some really neat kinds where the pictures on the cards are all different. It's like getting 52 different paintings!  This deck is called Christmas Angels and I bought it from SkyBluePink.  The backs of all the cards feature the bell and holly. BUT the fronts feature different Christmas scenes.  The kitten below is just one.  As you can see I cut out the part that shows the suits (although I could have kept this one because it was hearts).


I know that the color of the mat paper now looks dark purple but its actually not the camera this time.  Its actually the paper turning color as I move the card.  It is a line of paper called Iridescent from a company called Graphic Products Corp.  They have a beautiful line of scrapbooking papers.  Here is the link if you are curious.  http://www.gpcpapers.com/showproducts.cfm?categoryid=166  Check out the Florentine papers also. They will knock your socks off.  All of the scrapbooking papers are acid free.  (GPC also has many handmade papers.)  If you like paper, these are to die for.



Close Up!

Don't you just love this little Jingle Bell punch? (Fiskars)


I took some jewels and made this arrangement.

I love this little kitten.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back again for more Christmas cards!

Lis

No comments: