Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Cards! Black Bat Brand

Hi everyone!  It's that time of year for Halloween and Christmas cards. Yippee!

I love this time of year.  I grew up in upstate New York.  The trees turned to gold (my dad says that sometimes in the woods the atmosphere seemed to be gold too - I love that image.) and there was a crispness in the air.

Let the Holiday cardmaking begin!

My very first Halloween card of the season!  Black Bat Brand

I really love all the papers that the companies are coming out with this year.  Traditional orange and black, modern purple and green...lots of choices!  I especially like that the companies are making more of the 3x5 and 6x6 pad packs so that I can buy smaller sizes of the papers I love. Great!


The black jewels and the sparkly chandelier a la bat wings are courtesy of Michaels.


Close Up!



Come back again for another scary card!

Lis

No comments: