Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blue Beauty Spring Card

Hi everyone!  I hope that you had a great week!  I have nothing planned this weekend except making a card or two.  The weather here in Southern California is getting warm again.  The cool weather was really nice for all those months. I really enjoyed it.  It's nice to have warm weather too but I like the warm sun and cool breezes.

Since spring is not far away, I thought a pretty blue card would be nice to start out the month of April. (Can you believe it's April already!?)



 I really like the ribbon. It has a diamond design which is very pretty.  The powder blue color matches my card quite nicely. Thank you Really Reasonable Ribbon! (They have this ribbon in several colors so I bought their multi color pack.)


 There are so many beautiful paper flowers being made now.  I really like the different styles. The one I used is from Prima and is a long stalk of flowers and leaves.  I didn't want to use the entire piece so I cut the top off and only used that on my card.
Did you see my painting?  I painted some additional "stems" on my card using the green apple Smooch.  It filled in the area just above the bow a little.  Pretty cool, yes?
See you next time!



No comments: