Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Easter Wish

Hi all,

I wanted to wish each of you a Happy Easter.

Lis

 
I wanted to make a tri fold card.  I cut a letter size cardstock on a slant and used a punch to creae my design.  Since 11 x 8 1/2 lacks one inch, I ended up pasting on a 4 inch page to my front so that each part of the card was 4 inches. (Next time I will use a 12 x 12!)

I took some Anna Griffin papers and glued them on and trimmed them.  I edged each panel with Dazzles in different colors. 


Since the middle back panel shows when the card is folded, I also covered that one.
I punched a pink cardstock design (same design)P and glued it over top of the ivory base for the middle section only to give more contrast.

 
I edged the tops with versa mark and embossed with Zing Silver glitter embossing powder.


I added a die cut egg in yellow an added different sized white pearls to decorate.
 
I added a few last dazzles in lavender to the last panel.  I will write my sentiment here.



Have a Happy Easter!



 

No comments: