Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Cards - #1

Hi everyone!

How is your weekend going?  Mine is good.  While I'm working on the COPIC Post projects, I thought I'd share this with you!

Easter is coming so I wanted to share some Easter Card designs that I really love.  Look for three other posts on March 29, 30 and 31 for more Easter cards!

This card is simple, easy to make and elegant!  It features nontraditional Easter colors.  I think the bold flower design makes for a dramatic presence.  The little yellow bunnies at the bottom are just so cute!
 

You all know how much I love the Martha Stewart border punches. I used the bunny border on this card and added white pearls for their tails.  I placed the border at the bottom and added a pretty ribbon to go along with it.




This is the tag I made.  Its simply a punched out piece of glitter cardstock (scallop punch by Punch Bunch).  I used Micro Mono Stickers by Basic Grey.  The letters are just small enough (or big enough) to be just right for adding to cards.

This card is a variation on the original design and is a little bit more collage-y.  The bunnies are still at the bottom but in a more subtle beige paper.

No comments: