Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Have Yourself a Merry Christmas - Card

Hi All!

Here is a card that I made for my niece and her family.  I really like the background paper.  Some of the images are glossy and the rest matte.  All of the images are vintage, which I like.



 Items Used:
  • Gold Flowers - Michaels
  • Red Glossy Card - Kelly Paper
  • Card Base - white card
  • Matte design - not sure where I got this.  I really liked the old timely pictures.
  • Red pearls - Michaels?
  • Christmas Brads - Time Holtz Idea ology - Michaels
  • Sentiment Sticker - Paper Wishes - Dazzles


I had to use a plain piece of card or paper to place my sentiment on otherwise it wasn't going to show up.  I chose a red glossy piece.  I punched some holes, one in each corner and inserted the brads.  I really like the "25th" brad.  The sticker is from a set - they are a white sparkle (not glitter0 with a gold edging.



I knew I needed to fill in this spot with something.  I didn't want to use ribbon because I have to mail this to New York.  I chose these pearls.  They are smaller and hopefully will go through without a problem.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lis





No comments: