Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Cheer Card

Hi everyone!

Its getting close to Christmas.  I thought I would have time to create many Christmas cards (I bet they are your favorite to make as much as mine) but time got the better of me - and here it is, just 5 days before Christmas! Yikes!

I did have some time to make a few more Christmas cards for family. So, I thought I would share them.




Items Used:
  • CHEERS Die - Paper Wishes Paper Artist Series
  • Blue coarse glitter card stock, pink/purple matte foiled card stock - Create and Craft
  • Gold Glossy Card stock - Kelly Paper
  • Gold Bows - Anna Griffin
  • Collaged pieces - actually playing cards with Victorian pictures on them - Sky Blue Pink
  • Gold Paint Pen - Krylon
  • Card Base - pain white card
  • Red pearls - Michaels I think

Here is a detail shot of the die cut.


These are two of the playing cards I used as collage elements.  The set is lovely (Victorian Playing Cards - referring to the pictures on them, not the style.)  I cut off the edges and used a hole punch to cut out the corners.  I edged them in gold paint pen.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: