Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Three Flowers Card

Items Used:
  • Tonic Verso dies
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen-green
  • Green gems
  • Drab green organza ribbon
  • White card
This is actually a brightly colored card.  I think I didn't get enough light on my card to get a decent picture.

I just got some "verso" dies from Tonic.  These are dies that can cut into the paper or cut out something from paper.  I was really intrigued by the former so I got a set from Create and Craft (my new favorite channel to watch).

I cut the flowers into the card and backed them with silk foiled card in different colors. (Tonic gives you an outline die in case you want to cut the flower out and have a die cut.  The dies are fairly intricate.  They cut very nicely.





I didn't do a very good job making leaves though...LOL.  I should have cut some out instead of trying to paint them on.  I have a pretty picture in my mind of what I want to do  - sometimes the hands don't follow the mind!

A last look...

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: