Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

American Dragonfly Card

Hi everyone!

I got my inspiration for today's card from a fellow design team member on http://www.franticstamper.com/. This is a wonderful website store that has EVERYTHING and then some!

Anyway, this card is made with white cardstock and one of Martha Stewart's deep edger punches called Garden Trellis.  I punched each side of a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card to create the base.  I layered paper so that it covered both front and back of the center.  Then I embellied with two flowers, some brads AND that cute dragonofly.

I punched the dragonfly out of a blue plaid paper (reminded me of picnic table cloth, only blue instead of red).  I added two small pearls for the eyes. I curled the wings  and tail to give my little guy some dimension.

I really love this card!





No comments: